Friday, June 25, 2010

Getting on the Blogger Band-wagon

Well, I've done it. I got on the blogger band-wagon. I have a couple of friends who blog regularly, and thought that it was a great way to share and keep in touch. The title Blessed Beyond All Measure sums up my life. I am a Child of the King and God has blessed my life unbelievably and most undeserved. Psalms 103:2 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:" I can not even begin to tell you anything about myself without first saying, "All I have is what God has given me and I'm thankful for it." Good and bad, all things happen for a reason and I try to take that little lesson and apply it to my everyday life.

As I said in the About Me section, I'm a very simple person. I try to make things as easy as possible for myself. I've learned a lot from other sites and hope to maybe share a few things I've learned on my own (usually the hard way) with others.

A simple introduction : I am wife to Thad, mother of Mr. Helper, Mr. Gamer, Princess 1 and Princess 2 and then there's Mini-Me. You counted right, 5 in all. I homeschool the 4 oldest while trying to keep Mini-Me entertained and out of their way (I'll get into that later). I am also a Registered Nurse.

So, hopefully, I can get a lot of helpful tips and share some of my hard-learned lessons with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment