Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza

Most of us have eaten at Pizza Inn or CiCi's Pizza and enjoyed their dessert pizzas. My favorite and that of my children is the Chocolate Chip Pizza. My second son has been begging me to try and make it for them at home since we don't go out and eat much. I found a simple recipe and thought I'd give it a try.

All you need is:
Pizza Crust
1/2 cup dry yellow cake mix
Liquid butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
Chocolate Chips (I used the mini ones)

Roll out the pizza crust on a cookie sheet then cover the crust with liquid butter. Now, sprinkle the dry cake mix over the butter, covering crust and butter. Then, dribble more butter over the pizza. Sprinkle brown sugar over all of that, then add the chocolate chips (I should have used more).

Bake according to the pizza crust directions.
Mmmmmmmm.....Mmmmmmmmmm Delicious!!!! Like I said earlier, should have used more chocolate chips, but good none-the-less. I will definitely be making this more often. I think I may try using my homemade crust next time instead of the pre-made, we'll see:)

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to recreate CC's Chocolate Chip Pizza off and on for a while now...with no success. However, I think your recipe may be exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you so much! I'm going to try it this week!!

    ReplyDelete