After a day of pumping and dumping out NASTY, and I do mean NASTY, algae tadpole filled water and many, many trips to Pool Pro; we finally had everything we needed to get it up and running. THEN, there was a hole in the liner, and hubby broke the pump (AGAIN), I had to make another trip to Pool Pro, and football practice started!! I thought hubby would never get it together. So, I took matters into my own hands. Hubby had pretty much placed everything where it needed to go, so I grabbed Mr Helper and got started. After what seemed like FOREVER in the hot sun, we got it all put together, let it sit the required 3-4 four hours so the silicone could dry, filled it up with water, PRAYED, and then turned it on.
HALLELUJAH - It worked. No major leaks, but a valve is cracked, so ANOTHER trip to Pool Pro!! That hasn't stopped us from swimming though, it's just a little leak!!
Finally, some summer fun in our "frog pond".