Friday, July 20, 2012

Fabulous Friday Foto

I'm so glad I can say that now.  For about the past 5 years,  I have worked every Friday night, 12 hours shifts,  on my feet......well, you get the picture.  I was able to cut it to only every other Friday for the past year,  but praise the Lord,  I don't have to work night shift at all (unless I choose to), and I haven't worked a Friday period in over a month.  Time to spend with the family doing normal Friday night things: watching movies,  eating popcorn, going out with the hubby, and it's about that time for FOOTBALL.  So excited.

I also love taking pictures,  and I found this fabulous friday fotos   over at  .http://mcdougallphotography.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html.

  So,  here are my Fabulous Friday Fotos, taken this week while we were visiting family in WV :

Beautiful View - 
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, Mountain Mama
Take me home, country roads

My crew!!


No comments:

Post a Comment