Saturday, July 7, 2012

Carnival Birthday Party

I've been a little absent lately,  but I've have a good excuse.  I've been super busy!!  There's the new job,  6 kids, trying to get the house cleaned up and a new coat of paint on a couple rooms,  and of course......  the big birthday bash.  Two of my girls have the same birth date 2 years apart, and their cousin (hubby's sister's girl) was born on the very same day as Princess 1.  So far, they enjoy celebrating their birthdays together.  This year's theme was a carnival.  It was a lot of work,  but with the help of Grandma, Aunt Marsha, and the hubbies,  we pulled it off. 

Here's a look at some of the fun!!  I'll post a couple of the recipes and party ideas later.

 The Birthday Girls!!
 Welcome to the Birthday Carnival.
 Let the games begin!!
 Popcorn cupcakes?
 A lot of hot air there :)
The ticket cake.  It was suppose to have "Admit" and then their names.  However,  in the midst of our rearranging rooms to paint,  I had misplaced my cake decorating tips!!  I had to "wing it"!!  This is the best I could do with a sandwich baggie!!  Not too bad.

All in all,  I think it turned out really well.  It was super HOT,  but it could have been worse.  I believe the kids had fun,  and I'm exhausted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment