Thursday, June 9, 2011

Family Pics

As most of you know, I'm a procrastinator. It's not always by choice though. For instance, a couple weeks ago on a Thursday night, my husband says to me, "Oh, our appointment for the church directory pictures are tomorrow night at 7." REALLY?? He had scheduled the appointment and never told me. Then, he forgot about them all together. Thank goodness for facebook, sometimes. He had seen some other families posting their pictures and it reminded him. He does this to me all the time:

Any whooo, I frantically shopped the next morning for some matching outfits. You know how hard it is to match up 2 adults and 6 children??? Well, needless to say, with such short notice, we did not match up. I finally just decided we would all be in pastels. Then, the next morning, I ended up wearing black (but black goes with anything right). So, here's the final product. Not too bad, I must say.


No comments:

Post a Comment