Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Favorite Time of Year: FALL

This is absolutely one of my favorite times of year(the other being spring). The weather is almost perfect, and you can see the thought and beauty in God's creation everywhere you look. I love to watch the leaves change color and give a new look to the trees and mountains. When you see such colors in nature, how can you not believe that the one true God put thought and effort into our creation?

I enjoy decorating for fall. I love all the colors you get to use and put together. The reds, yellows, oranges, and browns all blend and look so good together. This is the first year I've had an actual display outside. Usually, I just put out a couple pumpkins and other little decorations, but this year I went all out. There was a little place around the corner that had beautiful mums in decorative pots 3 for 20$. I couldn't pass that up. So, I used them as the backdrop to my display. I think it turned out pretty well for my first true display attempt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment