Monday, November 15, 2010

BIG Announcement


So, it's been quite some time since I've made a post. Blogging takes up more time and creativity than I thought. I guess my life is just not that exciting - well usually isn't. Right now, the family is pretty excited to announce Baby #6!! That's right, number 6!!! And here's the first peek.

That's my little peanut right there. Of course in the ultrasound, I was 8 weeks. I am now 13 weeks :) After 3 previous miscarriages, I was a bit leery of making the big announcement, but I think/hope/pray it's safe now.

We told the other 5 last week and as usual, I didn't have my camera ready, but should have. You would think after 5 children I would have learned that lesson already!!! But NO!! Anyway, the older 4 are very excited, and Mini-ME just isn't sure what all the excitement is about. She loves babies. We have 3 little ones in our church right now, and she's all over them. I'm just not sure how she'll feel about one in her very own space. Time will tell huh?

Well, I've made all the appropriate family calls and felt it now safe to declare it over the web. What better way than my all too often forgotten web page? Maybe then it'll at least get a few family hits that want to follow the pregnancy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment