Thursday, April 19, 2012

Joining in the Fun! 2012 UBP













 


 I'm new to this,  but will give it a try!!  So, let me introduce myself.  My name is Jennifer.  I'm a thirty something housewife, mom, home school teacher, nurse, taxi driver, errand runner,  chief cook and bottle washer,  etc., etc., etc.  Well, you get the idea.  I wear a lot of hats as most moms do. .


That's me with the handsome hubby, my highschool sweetheart:)  We have 6 children (yes, you read that right SIX).  We didn't really start out saying we wanted a large family, 4 at the most, but here we go!! Do we want more???  Well, who knows?  I say no, but I've said that before:) 


 There's the whole crew.  Isn't that a good looking group of kids (I know, I'm a little biased)? I'll just list the current ages, though we have a birthday every month for the rest of the year, except November.  Mr Helper- 13, Mr Gamer- 12, Princess 1- 9, Princess 2- 7, Mini Me- 3, and baby Samuel is 11 months.  I'm not sure why everyone is nicknamed except Samuel?   

I started my blog as a way for family and friends to keep up with us as we don't live very close to  them anymore. My blog doesn't really have a special theme,  I'll just post about whatever I think of.  Although, it usually has to do with cooking or family events.  I love finding new blogs, as it gives me many new ideas, so leave me a note and I'll be sure to head your way. 

I would love for you to check out my blog.  I'm fairly new to the whole blog world, so any thoughts and ideas are greatly appreciated.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!! 

















3 comments:

  1. Love your little intro, thanks for sharing!! Very nice to meet you!! I am a young mother to only two boys, I said no too after the first but yet another "accident" blessed our little young lives :). I run in home daycare so I know what it is like with four kids but I couldn't imagine six!!

    New follower from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    Thanks for following my blog, Worst Mom Ever. I'm following you back now. I've been looking over some of your posts and I'm excited about the homemade taco seasoning! My oldest suffers from pollen allergies just like your daughter - not fun! It's great meeting you, and I look forward to sharing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jennifer! Wow, you have such a beautiful family! Makes me want to have more than just 3- don't tell hubby. Thanks for stopping by The Messy Nest! You might enjoy my other blog as well- Creative and Curious Kids! I post creative thinking and learning ideas for toddlers to school aged kiddos. I was a teacher before I left to be home more with the crew. Looking forward to reading your blog.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete