Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Menu Plan Week of January 20, 2014

Better late than never, I often say.  I had my menu planned, just not a computer to be able to post it on my blog.  Our laptop is on it's last leg, I believe.  Put it's temperamental attitude together with my 6 kiddos and I can't get on here very often at all.  But, on a brighter note, it's working this morning!!

So,  after a busy November/December, it slowed down for a week or two and now we're back at busy, busy, busy.  It's a good busy though, we are heading to Disney World in less than 2 weeks.  YAY!!!  What that means is on top of the normal homeschooling, cooking, cleaning, and working I will add more laundry and packing up 8 people!!  I do a little bit every day so that I don't have to stay up the night before doing it ALL!!!  I have already packed up the swim wear; the pools are heated were we stay and we often spend an evening or two relaxing in the pools and hot-tubs.  I have also already pulled out socks and underwear for the girls (yes, they have that many undies and socks).  This year,  I'm trying a different packing system I saw somewhere online.  I'll share that later, depending on how it all works out :)

On to the menu:

MONDAY - we had fried pork chops, green beans, applesauce, and crescent rolls

TUESDAY - we had chicken gravy biscuits, mashed potatoes, corn, and cooked carrots

WEDNESDAY - ham, mac n cheese, roasted potatoes, corn bread

THURSDAY - taco night

FRIDAY - If it's not Truth for Youth at church, we'll have homemade pizza

SATURDAY - Breakfast for dinner - waffles, eggs, bacon, and fried taters

SUNDAY - Roast, potatoes, and carrots

For more menu planning ideas visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment