Monday, February 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday February 17, 2014

I was blessed enough to spend the last 2 weeks in sunny Florida with my family, visiting Mickey and Minnie Mouse (pics to follow).  I did a little cooking while we were there, but not near what I thought I would have to do.  Taking 8 people to Disney World requires us to stay on a tight budget.  Fortunately, a couple expenses we anticipated didn't happen and we had more money to spend on food.  That means all I cooked was spaghetti and meatballs in the crock pot, chicken/green beans/potatoes, ravioli, and we always fixed breakfast at the condo.

However, my spoiling is over now!  It's time to get out of vacation mode and back into chief cook mode.

So, here's the menu for this week:

MONDAY - potato soup

TUESDAY - homemade pizza

WEDNESDAY - slow cooker beef and broccoli

THURSDAY - Amazing crock pot tenderloin, glazed carrots, roasted potatoes    
FRIDAY - baked chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans

SATURDAY - hamburgers and french fries

SUNDAY - Hubby's choice since he will be the one fixing it - I have to work :-(

For more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie.

P.S. I will be posting pics from our vacation and I am working on a post of tips for large families going to Disney, but here's a sneak peak:










1 comment:

  1. what an awesome vacation...looks like you had a great time. I so have to try the beef and brocolli recipe...saving it to my excel recipe spreadsheet.

    ReplyDelete