Here is another fabulous Pinterest recipe find!! I am always looking for quick, throw together meals to feed my picky family. This recipe gets an A+, with only one change made.
It just doesn't get any easier than this.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place 3-4 chicken breasts down the middle of a 9x13 pan.
3. Drain a can of green beans and place on one side of the chicken.
4. Wash and cut into quarters 6-8 red potatoes (amount depends on size) and place on the other side.
5. Sprinkle a package of Italian dressing mix over everything.
6. Melt 1/4 stick of butter and pour over the green beans and potatoes. *The original recipe calls for 1/2 stick of butter - I halved that because I did not pour it over the chicken too.
7. Sprinkle 2 tbsp of Italian dressing over the chicken. *I poured this over the chicken instead of the butter.
8. Cover with foil and place in the oven.
9. Bake for 1 hour.
EASY AND DELICIOUS!!!