Monday, November 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday November 4, 2013

It's here!!  The last crazy, busy football week of the year is here!!!  Can you hear the excitement in my voice?  I love football,  and I enjoy watching my boys play. HOWEVER,  I am very glad that it's time for a break.  Hubby has been very helpful in taking them to practice, but having our family going in so many directions 5 out of 7 nights a week gets old. So,  a big cheer for the Greenville Hurricanes as they will be playing in their conference championship game this Friday night!!  GO CANES!!!  

My other news ............................... weight for it...................................  I have once again officially joined weight watchers.  I tried to do it without accountability and FAILED!!  So,  last Monday I joined back up and set a 5 lb goal for the week.  I lost 8 lbs.!!!  My reward was a date night with the hubby at Texas Roadhouse (probably gained 3 back).  I saved my points all day (only ate 0 point fruits and veggies)  and hubby took me out for a steak.  

On to this weeks menu, which hopefully is weigh watcher friendly:

MONDAY - Baked chicken, steamed broccoli, glazed carrots

TUESDAY - Chicken Giardino for them,  grilled chicken and steamed veggies for me

WEDNESDAY - Vegetable soup


FRIDAY - CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL GAME/ Out to eat

SATURDAY - Homemade pizza

SUNDAY - Zaxbys for them/ work for me :(

For more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment