Monday, October 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday October 28, 2013

I can not believe it is already the last week in October.  The year goes into hyper-speed right about NOW.  It will be Christmas before I know it and I haven't even started shopping.  I did manage to get my porch decorated for fall though.  I must say it looks pretty good - if I do say so myself!!


After what was an extremely fun and busy weekend,  it's time to get back into the normal weekly routine.  Just for fun though,  I'll share a couple pics of our church's fall festival and what we were busy doing.
 Baking cakes for the cake walk - red velvet with cream cheese icing
 Chocolate chip with butter-cream frosting.
 My favorite - Chocolate cherry - YUM!!!
 Besties with their faces painted at the fall festival.
 My view from the sweets table.
My contribution to trunk or treat!! Had to steal from my porch for this one.
 My peacock princess
 Alice in Wonderland
 Bat Girl
 My little cowboy
Our hair-do for the peacock princess.

Good times had by all, I assure you!!  I wish I had more pictures of the fall festival, the church went all out!!  We had rides, games, the cake walk, and a dunk tank!!  It was super fun!!! 

On to this week and the many more fun, busy things we have to do.  Our boys' football team has their first play-off game this Thursday night - GO CANES!!!!  Our church is having fall jubilee this week as well.  So, running every night means I HAVE to plan this week out.  PLUS,  I'm very serious about eating better - for EVERYONE - not just me.  I have a lot of weight I NEED to lose and our diet needs some major changes.

MONDAY - Chicken, green beans, and potatoes (a pinterest find - recipe to follow)

TUESDAY - Amazing crock pot pork tenderloin, potatoes, and carrots

WEDNESDAY - Baked chicken, grilled sweet potatoes, corn on the cob

THURSDAY - Tacos, chips n' salsa

FRIDAY - Chicken Lo Mein (new recipe)

SATURDAY - Pizza for the kiddos/ Out to eat for me n' hubby if I lose my goal weight this week

SUNDAY - Teriyaki chicken n' rice

For more meal planning ideas and recipes to steal, visit Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment