Monday, October 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday October 7, 2013

Time sure does fly when you're having fun.  I can not believe we are in October already. Only 78 days til Christmas!!!



I haven't even started my shopping.  Yet another reason to have my menu's planned so there's not as much to worry about.

On to the menu for this week (there are a couple new ones I'm trying):
 
MONDAY - Baked chicken, roasted potatoes, green beans

TUESDAY - Chili

WEDNESDAY - Grilled Mahi Mahi with lemon sauce, glazed carrots, crunchy cranberry waldorf salad

THURSDAY - Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic - parmesan bread

FRIDAY - Potato soup, grilled cheese

SATURDAY - Hibachi chicken and rice       

SUNDAY - Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Potatoes, Corn

Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie for more meal planning ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment