Friday, March 9, 2012

Garlic - Parmesan Bread

I don't know about you,  but my house is full of bread eaters.  We especially like to have bread with our pasta.  So, when I found this recipe, I knew it was going to go with the next spaghetti meal.  It was delicious!!   The best part, it was so simple. You just throw the ingredients in the bread machine and push a button.  Love it!!!

Here's what you need:

1 1/3 cup water
1 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
3 cup bread flour
2 1/2 teaspoon yeast
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder -- (or to taste)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese -- up to 1 c

Place the ingredients in your machine in the order listed, except for the last two they need to be added on the last knead cycle.  I used the basic setting on my machine so I added them at the 2:30 mark.

I said it before, delicious!! The only problem I found with it is that this recipe only made a 1 lb loaf. That is just not big enough for my bread loving family.  I think I need a second bread machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment