Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weigh - In Wednesday

I got a little slack posting on my Weigh - In Wednesday, but I do have an excuse.  It's  not a good excuse, but one none the less.  I missed two weeks of weighing in due to vacation and then, when I came back,  I was really surprised by the weight I gained back.  I expected to gain back a pound or two,  but 4?  I was really disappointed,  after all, we did a LOT of walking.  I guess the eating out and popcorn, funnel cakes, cotton candy, and sodas outweighed all the walking.

So,  being a bit disappointed, I didn't post anything.  It took me a couple weeks to get back in the groove.  However,  I have arrived!!! I have lost the weight I gained in Florida, plus two pounds.  That brings the total to 10.2 pounds.  I do wish things were going faster,  but I will take what I get, especially since I haven't gone hardcore and completely removed some favorites like chocolate milk and breads.  That's what I like about Weight Watchers,  you can still incorporate things you like,  just making adjustments for them.

The battle continues on.  My goal for this week is to loose three more pounds.  I think that is completely attainable.  Plus, I will be starting an exercise program for beginners, nothing too involved, just something to get moving, as well as walking the Bella puppy.  Time to get moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment