Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Grilled Sweet Potatoes

Have I mentioned I love grilling? 

 I do believe I have, so I'll move on.  

This recipe is the perfect side dish to the grilled BBQ pork tenderloin.  

It's also VERY easy!!  You all know I LOVE easy!!!

Here's all you need:
2 large sweet potatoes
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Preheat an outdoor grill on medium-high heat.  

Cut the sweet potatoes into 1 inch cubes and place on a heavy duty piece of foil (or you could just double up the foil like I did).  Top with 1 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp brown sugar, and 1/4 tsp nutmeg.  Fold the foil into a packet so nothing can leak out.  Place on grill.


 Turn the packets every 10 minutes for 20-30 minutes It took a bit longer on my charcoal grill, I like my sweet potatoes pretty tender.    


The final product tastes good and is mostly good for you.  It will be repeated this grill season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment