Monday, April 22, 2013

Menu Plan Monday April 22 - 28

Last week was full of fun with pappy here.  We spent a lot of time in the kitchen testing recipes that would be good for pappy's blood sugar.  I'll be honest though,  I threw in a few treat recipes too, just because!!
.
Now, back to the routine!  It still involves me spending a lot of time in the kitchen.  

I also need to finish up the massive clothing switch out.  Spring is finally here,  and I've already started the process.  Of course, this week we're in for cooler temperatures.  It never seems to fail!  I start getting the warmer clothes out,  we have a week or two of cooler temps.  On the other hand,  I get the cold weather clothes out and it sparks a heat wave!!  Oh well,  I digress.

On to the menu plan for this week.  I'm thinking cheap and simple,  cause last week my budget just went out the window.

MONDAY- taco night

TUESDAY - spaghetti and meatballs

WEDNESDAY - hamburgers, french fries, fruit

THURSDAY - grilled shrimp and salmon, fried rice


FRIDAY - crock pot roast, potatoes, carrots

SATURDAY - grilled chicken and veggies

SUNDAY - crock pot lasagna

For more menu ideas visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment