Monday, February 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday February 24, 2014

The last week of February already?  The older I get, the faster time goes!

This week I will be starting some spring cleaning projects, as I will be having surgery the second week of March.  So, for 6 weeks I won't be able to lift anything heavy.  That really limits what you can do as far as cleaning around the house.  So, I hope to get a few things done in the next couple of weeks to get a head start.  My goal is to get some organization in this mess and to have the house looking decent so when people come over I won't be mortified!!! My sister-in-law is nice enough to come for a few days during and after the surgery to manage the kiddos, but they will be on their own housework wise for a couple weeks after that.

With all the projects I have in mind this week, the menu will be quick and easy.

MONDAY - grilled salmon and rice  


TUESDAY - baked chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, homemade bread

WEDNESDAY - hamburgers, mac n cheese, peas

THURSDAY - BBQ chicken and roasted potatoes

FRIDAY - pizza

SATURDAY - ham n cheese sliders, fruit salad, chips

SUNDAY - Out to eat for hubby and kiddos (I have to work)

For more meal planning ideas, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.  Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment