Monday, May 12, 2014

Fun Mother's Day May 11, 2014

Mother's Day is such a bittersweet day for me.  I love being a mommy and having hubby and the kiddos love on me for the day, however it is a day when my mom's death is very much on my mind.  Most other days I'm so busy it's a passing thought,  but Mother's Day is much harder to let the thought pass.  I should be calling her, sending her cards and little coloring pages from the kids, but she's not here.

This year, just like last year, after church we headed up to Table Rock State Park for a day together.  We don't get these kind of days very often, and I must say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them.
























We had so much fun! The kiddos enjoyed sliding down the rocks in the stream.  I took some videos and will try to upload one or two of them.




 It is a joy being a mommy to these 6 blessings. I used to say little blessings, but some of them are not so little anymore :-(

Mother's Day was a blast!!  This is our new family tradition for Mother's Day!!  I loved it.  One of these days,  maybe I will get into better shape and join in the fun of sliding down the rocks.

1 comment:

  1. line視訊-午夜聊天室大廳
    玩美女人影音秀-同城聊天室
    9158虛擬視訊-能看啪啪福利的直播app下載
    live173視訊-韓國美女主播視訊聊天室
    show live影音視訊網-ut視訊聊天室福利視頻
    showlive影音視訊聊天網-聊天室福利在線視頻
    台灣情人影音視訊聊天室
    台灣情人影音視訊聊天室
    台灣情人影音視訊聊天室
    台灣情人影音視訊聊天室
    農夫聊語音聊天室免費同城床友交友網亞洲BT黃色小說絲襪亂倫色圖0401影音視訊交友網
    碧聊視頻語音聊天室免費ONS論壇櫻花成人視訊網美女色情人體圖片性小說網站台灣視訊辣妹
    台灣甜心辣妹視訊九聊視頻語音聊天室ONS交友論壇夫妻生活娛樂網亞洲人體美女視訊辣妹
    9聊視頻聊天室聊城市ONS交友免費寂寞交友聊天室美女黃色人體藝術圖片麻辣視訊聊天網
    做愛裸聊室七聊視頻語音聊天室網上交友約炮在線聊天室你懂的成人性愛影片播放經典火辣視訊

    ReplyDelete