Wednesday, December 15, 2010

To Find Out or Not to Find Out, that is the question

So, by now, you've figured out I'm pretty random with my posts. Well, Monday, a friend of mine gave birth to a beautiful baby GIRL!!! Guess what, they didn't know it was a girl until she was born....BY CHOICE no less. Very exciting. I talked to her today and her question to me, "Are you going to find out what you're having?" Well, very quickly I responded YES!!! Are you kidding me? This is baby number 6, I NEED to know. RIGHT????

So, now I've been thinking. Wouldn't it be cool for it to be a surprise? The problem, I DON'T like surprises. As a matter of fact, I'll pick out my own gifts from hubby cause I NEED to know what it is. Maybe, one would call that being a control freak. I don't consider myself that, but who knows? I just could not imagine going until May not knowing what this little being inside me is, a boy or a girl. Now, if we can't find out, that's a different story and would still drive me crazy!! But, if I can know what I'm having I assure you I WILL!!! With baby #3, I threatened to not leave the ultrasound room until I knew (she was not being so cooperative). The nice little tech let me get up and walk for a few minutes then tried again. SEE, I just CAN'T do it. I can't walk away from an ultrasound and not find out what this little baby is. So, stay tuned, ultrasound scheduled for January 4, 2011. Here's hoping this little baby is cooperative and let's us see whether we're having a boy or a girl....???????

No comments:

Post a Comment