Monday, September 9, 2013

Menu Plan Monday September 9, 2013

My poor blog has obviously been neglected!  I have gotten so wrapped up in getting school started, the start of football season for our boys, work, and life in general.  

While I have been busy,  it's no excuse to let my planning fall by the wayside.  It's time to get back into the routine of menu planning. My family can tell a big difference in their dinners when I don't plan ahead.  It's usually whatever I can find to throw together, since I didn't make a plan or a specific grocery list.  I don't know about your family, but mine starts asking about the next meal as soon as they get up from the table!!!! 

So,  here's the plan:

MONDAY - Crock Pot Chicken,  mashed potatoes, corn, rolls

TUESDAY - Spaghetti and meatballs

WEDNESDAY - Hamburgers, Mac n Cheese, green beans

THURSDAY - Taco night

FRIDAY - Homemade Pizza

SATURDAY - FOOTBALL GAME / out to eat

SUNDAY - Crock pot roast, potatoes, carrots

Now, I'm ready for our busy week.  I know what I need to buy at the store today and I can tell everyone what's for dinner.  Feels good to be back in planning mode!!  

Head on over to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie for more meal planning ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment