Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Not much to say

I don't have much to put on here today, or any day for that matter, so this will be short and sweet.

I am at 22 weeks and getting larger everyday. The best part, I can now feel little baby Samuel moving all around in here. This amazes me as much as the ultrasounds. I can't wait until all the kids can put their hands on my belly and feel their baby brother kicking the tar out of mommy.

The funniest thing through this pregnancy so far has been the reaction of my littlest, Mini-Me. She has been so funny. From the very time we told her she has declared him a boy. Now she has named him as well. Of course as you know from earlier, we have chosen Samuel. HOWEVER, Mini-Me has declared his name to be Diego. You can probably guess her favorite show right now. Anytime we talk about baby Samuel, she declares his name is Diego!! Too funny. Wonder how that's going to play out when he is actually here? Can't wait!!!

I'm little over half-way there. Will keep posting all the little/big things that happen so we can go back and remember later on. I love this process. If I weren't getting up in years and starting to have some health issues during pregnancy, I believe I'd have more. But, sure enough this little bundle of joy will probably be our last. Will just have to sit back and wait for grandchildren (and I do mean wait MANY years)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment