Friday, August 12, 2011

Potty Training Mini-Me: Day 1

Well, I don't usually write about my "mommy" experiences, but I think that's the only way I'll get through this. That beautiful little girl on the right is my Mini-me and I think she got my stubbornness as well as my looks:( Poor child and poor mommy.

I have decided to bite the bullet and get this potty training thing over with (after all, I still have one more to look forward to, lol). We've tried a couple times before and she just has no interest. Well, this time is no different, but I'm determined!!!

That little girl has went from being the cutest little toddler to a terror on two feet (in more ways than one)!!! So, it's only 3:15pm and already I've washed all of her training pants. I sit her on the potty every hour and she sits there smiling, she'll sit there 15 minutes. Then, she'll say "can't pee-pee mommy" and get her big-girl panties on and then proceed to go to her bedroom and pee in them. Best part, she comes back out smiling from ear to ear!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! Can you hear my frustration there?

This is child number 5, it shouldn't be this hard!!! My 4th child, Princess 2, potty trained herself:) No, seriously!! She wanted to go to pre-school and was told they didn't take little girls who peed in their pants, that was it. She didn't have a single accident after that day. Why can't it be that easy again, I ask you? There isn't even anything I've found yet to bribe or reward Mini-Me with.

Well, I've got a theme phrase or maybe two, "I will survive" and "This too shall pass". I can do this, after all I've done it 4 times before and have to do it again. Got my game-face on now!!! I'm gonna need it:) Still love that little girl to pieces though!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment