Monday, October 22, 2012

Menu Plan October 22-28

Good news,  I was finally able to get my front porch decorated for fall.  One task checked off on the long list of things to do!!  Honestly though,  for every thing I check off I think two more things get added.  How does that happen?


This week is keeping up the busy pace.  The good news is,  it should slow down soon.  This Friday night we will be playing for the Palmetto Football Conference championship.  While I have thoroughly enjoyed this football season,  I will welcome the break.  Not to mention,  I need to start getting ready for the holidays!!

This week's schedule includes football practice Mon, Tues., and Thursday; church Wednesday; game Friday; and work Saturday and Sunday.  With all that in mind,  the menu will once again be very simple.

Here's what we're having this week:

Monday - ravioli and tortellini

Tuesday - chicken gravy biscuits, mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn  (dessert - apple dumplings)

Wednesday - hamburgers, mac n cheese, peas

Thursday - homemade chicken noodle soup and crackers  (dessert - blueberry dump cake)


Friday - IT'S GAME TIME!!!  We'll be eating out after the game!!  I'm not sure where yet.

Saturday - Date night for me and hubby,  I'm thinking Japanese Steakhouse:)  The kiddos will be having pizza.

Sunday - Left overs or whatever hubby can come up with (probably Zaxby's).  LOL

I'm linking up at Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie.  There are so many great ideas you can steal and try out on your family.  I've got a list I'm wanting to try when things slow down a little bit here.  Hope everyone has a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment