Monday, October 15, 2012

Menu Plan October 15 - 21

Ready for another busy week.  Last week I managed to keep school on track, work 2 days,  kids had clean clothes to wear, Bible Club Wednesday night, and football every other night (just to name a few).  The house is a wreck,  but hey I can't do EVERYTHING!!!!  I also had to have three sets of homemade pompoms for my three little cheerleaders!!

How Cute Are They???
The three dark haired girls in the front row are mine!!

I also made the cute little red and white tutu in the middle there.  I got orders for a couple more tutus for next week!!  I'm gonna be busy again this week!!  So,  the menu this week is super simple.

Monday - hamburgers, fries, fruit

Tuesday - salsa chicken and spanish rice

Wednesday - crock pot chilli

Thursday - homemade pizza

Friday - potato soup

Saturday - PLAY OFF GAME for the HURRICANES!!  If they win,  we're goin' OUTBACK,  if they loss,  we're heading to McDs.  LOL

Sunday - It's Pastor Appreciation Day,  so I'm fixing crock pot lasagna, salad, garlic cheese bread,  and OH  Henry Bars.

Check out Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie's for more menu ideas. 

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with the pompoms and the tutu is adorable (or maybe it's the one wearing it, haha). GOOOO CANES!!!

    ReplyDelete