Thursday, December 6, 2012

2012 Christmas Card Photos

Hard to believe another year has passed and it's time for the "painful" Christmas card photo session.

Why "painful" you ask? Well,  first there is the outfit coordination (which this year, isn't so great).  Then, just getting them all ready takes ALL day and I just hope no one gets "messed up".  Finally,  my children are NOT camera bugs.  The actual idea of pictures makes them turn and run!!!

Obviously,  that would make you think I would start early,  right?  WRONG!!  I am a procrastinator to the core.  I keep telling myself I'll do better next year,  but the same cycle rolls around and here we are.

This year,  we did the standard Christmas tree photo, then took it outside to a covered bridge not terribly far from our house.  I'd been wanting to get some pics of the kids there and this was as good a time as any.

So, without further ado:














Not too bad.  Turns out I got a couple of good ones to put on the cards.

Until next year...............................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment