Friday, December 7, 2012

Favorite Thing Friday

This week's Favorite Thing Friday has a theme: favorite Christmas ornament or decoration.

So,  I'm going to share two.


The first one is our Christmas Tree.  It's not the actual tree I love,  but all the special ornaments on it.  Since I got married,  my Grandma has given us an ornament every year for Chrsitmas.  They are all on there.  Plus,  there are the handmade ornaments from the kiddos.  I may have to get a fatter tree in the future.  Here is just a sample:





The one I should have put first is our nativity set.  I put one out EVERY year.  I've had this one for a long time.  It's been through many children and pets and unfortunately it shows.  I would love to get a larger one and keep this one down for the kiddos.  It usually sits under our tree,  but with the new kittens and little fingers this year,  it's up on a shelf.
I know you can't tell in the picture,  but the poor cow is missing an ear as is the donkey and lamb.  One of the wings on the angel is chipped as well.  Maybe a new one next year?


I'm linking up to Favorite Thing Friday this week over at Sippy Cup Chronicles, go check them out!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the nativity. I have one that I have had since childhood. I know it has seen better days, but, I have too many memories to ever part with it. I am over from The Messy Roost and I am your newest follower. I look forward to seeing you around. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete