Monday, December 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday December 10-16

The flu has invaded my little world (church and work) and I'm trying my absolute best to avoid it.  Unfortunately SOMETHING has got me DoWn :(  I'm hoping that it is NOT the flu!!  I am a little worried though,  fever, chills, aching, headache, cough, and congestion...............UGH!!!  But, enough whining!!!

This also puts a big damper on all my plans for the week.  It does NOT pay to be a procrastinator!!  I have so much to do this week; baking, shopping, wrapping, laundry,  packing, shipping, crafting, and of course working!!!  I'm fairly sure it will not get ALL done!!

So once again, this week's menu is super simple:

MONDAY - hot dogs, grandma's hot dog sauce, mac n cheese, and green beans

TUESDAY - hamburgers and homemade fries

WEDNESDAY - chicken gravy biscuits, mashed potatoes, corn, and peas

THURSDAY - taco night

FRIDAY - ravioli and garlic bread

SATURDAY - Out to eat

SUNDAY - Pizza at church (The kiddos will be spending the day at church preparing for the Christmas program)

Again I am linking up to Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie.  Head on over and find some more recipes and menu ideas.

Only 14 more days shopping days til Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment