Here's what you need:
2 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup butter (softened)
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup sour cream
1 pkg Hershey's cinnamon chips
3 TB sugar
3 tsp cinnamon
1. Cream butter, sugar, salt, and cinnamon until fluffy.
2. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
4. Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients and mix until all combined.
5. Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter. Set aside.
6. Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans until about 2/3 full.
7. Mix 3 T sugar and 3t cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over the batter in each loaf pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.
In all honesty, I completely forgot the last step and didn't put the extra cinnamon and sugar on top, but no one complained. They were still good.
Put one in a cellophane Christmas gift bag, add some ribbon, a handmade name tag, and cheerfully give!!!