Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday March 18, 2013

We're gearing up for another busy week.  In addition to Cross Fit and Spring Training for football,  we have doctor appointments and Mini-Me starts her speech therapy this week. Oh,  I almost forgot some additional work in-services.

This is why I have found planning my menu takes some stress off of me.  If I didn't plan things out,  we simply wouldn't be eating and that would make  hubby very upset.

So, let's get started.

MONDAY - Baked Chicken, sweet potatoes, glazed carrots

TUESDAY - Ravioli and garlic bread

WEDNESDAY - BBQ pork chops, fried taters, mac n cheese


THURSDAY - Baked Spaghetti, homemade bread

FRIDAY - Tacos, chips n salsa

SATURDAY - Grilled Burgers, french fries

SUNDAY - Lasagna, homemade bread

For more menu ideas,  visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment