Monday, June 10, 2013

Menu Plan Monday June 10, 2013

My poor neglected blog :(  The only posts I seem to get  finished are my menu plans.  I have started others,  but always seem to get interrupted.

It has been so crazy at our house the past month and it doesn't appear to be slowing down.  This week our oldest is at football camp, so that's one less mouth to feed!!  Well, at least until he gets home at 9:30 each night.

Here's the plan for this week:

MONDAY - BBQ chicken, fried potatoes, peas

TUESDAY - Grilled pork tenderloin (I didn't get to this last week), grilled sweet potatoes, green beans

WEDNESDAY - homemade pizza

THURSDAY - baked chicken fajitas, rice

FRIDAY - grilled chicken and veggies

SATURDAY - chicken casserole, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls

SUNDAY - crock pot lasagna

For more menu ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment