Monday, June 3, 2013

Menu Plan Monday June 3, 2013

Well, last's week menu was a total BUST!!!  Since the kiddos were all gone to Grandma's house,  we ate out almost every night!!!  It was like dating all over again.  Is it wrong that I completely and totally enjoyed every minute of it?  Considering hubby and I don't get out much by ourselves,  I didn't feel too guilty about it!!

This week is just as crazy.  I'm in West Virginia Monday through Wednesday.  I will NOT be cooking on Wednesday,  that 8 hour drive with 6 kids just does something to a person.  So,  here's the plan:

MONDAY - Honestly,  I don't know what Grandma has planned :) She's not here to ask at the moment :)

TUESDAY - Cookout at my dad's house with my brother and sister: Hamburgers, hot dogs, mac n cheese, pasta salad, chips, fruit salad

WEDNESDAY - Papa John's pizza

THURSDAY - Grilled chicken, grilled sweet potatoes,  green beans  

FRIDAY - Spaghetti and meatballs

SATURDAY - Grilled BBQ pork tenderloin, roasted potatoes, glazed carrots

SUNDAY - Crock Pot  Chicken, Mashed potatoes, peas, corn, rolls

As usual,  I'm linking up to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.  Head on over and get some more menu ideas.  

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma is thinking steak and gravy, mashed potatoes, peas, corn on the cob or glazed carrots. :) Hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete