Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Week check-up

Well, not a lot to tell from this appointment. My blood pressure was really good. On the other hand, I am spilling protein in my urine that is detectable in the office. All that really means is that I'm probably above that magical number of 300 on the 24 hour urine. So, of course, I have to repeat another 24 hour urine before my next appointment on March 21 and depending on what that shows will probably be out of work and on "modified bedrest".

Still waiting on the 3 hour glucose results, they weren't back yet:( Saying multiple prayers that I passed that. I just don't see myself being a very compliant diabetic. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my sweets. I guess I'd do what I had to though.

On a bright spot, Baby Samuel is measuring 2 weeks ahead of my date, moving well, looks good on the ultrasound and has a good strong heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment