Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Sneak Peak at Baby Samuel

Last Tuesday, I had another ultrasound with the high risk OB. The entire family got to go in and get another peak at Baby Samuel ( much to the u/s techs dismay). I'm use to getting looks when I have all my children with me, but I almost had to be rude to this little girl. She declared there were only two seats in the room, soooo...........My response was they could stand. Don't judge my children before you even meet them. They all stood in there and watched the pictures be taken and barely uttered a word. So, take that!!!!! ANYWHOOOOOO.......... Everything looked good, baby is weighing in around 3 pounds already. I'm measuring about two weeks early and my blood pressure was better than it has been in a long time. Can't ask for more than that, can we?

Still thinking, thinking, thinking!!!
I believe he's got my nose!!! Already so cute and absolutely loved. Can't wait til May gets here and I can hold him in my arms. AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Must say, this u/s tech did not have much patience and did not get as good pictures as the other girl. Samuel kept trying to hide his face with that little arm:)

None the less, we have another appointment scheduled for around 32 weeks. Maybe I'll get the nicer tech this time:) We'll start going once a week at that point to closely monitor baby Samuel's growth due to my history of blood pressure issues.

Love getting all these pictures before he ever arrives!! Stay tuned, maybe we'll be able to see if he will have hair like Mandi and Abby or be a baldy like the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment