Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Monday

Well, last week was a blur! Thad's grandmother went home to Heaven early Sunday morning and the week proceeded to just fly after that. Monday was spent packing and getting clothes and shoes for these constantly growing children. Then Tuesday I had an appointment with my high risk OB doctor, everything looked good, so we all headed to WV for the funeral. Wednesday was the funeral and the rest of the day was spent trying to visit with my dad and grandma. Then of course, Thursday was travel back home day. Friday and Saturday was back to work for me and hubby. Sunday is always church and now it's another week with much catching up to do. So, here's the plan:

Monday: lots and lots of school work (catching up from last week) so a very simple and easy dinner, Roast, potatoes and carrots in the crock pot.

Tuesday: I have to take the three hour glucose test so the am is shot already, but dinner should be good. Steak and gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn and rolls

Wednesday: Yet another doctor's appt. Veggie soup for supper!!

Thursday: More school work, homemade pizza for supper.

Friday: We're gonna try a new way to fix steak tonight, a recipe my dad told me about. I'll let you know how that goes....Steaks, homemade fries, baked beans and fruit salad. YUMMY!!!

Saturday: bourbon chicken (also a new recipe for me), rice and veggies

Sunday: Repeat of Tuesday (I got a family pack of cubed steak for a super good price, gotta use it up)

Hope everyone has a good and productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment