Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some more pics of Baby Samuel

Once again, I got a little peak at our beautiful baby boy!!! How do I know he's going to be beautiful? Well all of the others were and what baby isn't? These ultrasounds aren't as detailed and therefore the pictures are not as good. I do get to go every week so they can monitor his growth, fluid levels and blood flow so, I'll not complain. He wasn't in to having his picture taken this morning either. He kept his little arm and umbilical cord up in front of his face, but here are a couple profile pics and one of his little foot pressed up against my side.

You can see his little arm raised up in front of his face. We couldn't get one picture of his tiny little face this morning :(

There is that little foot that presses and kicks me constantly:)

And another little profile pic still with that arm up.

On a good note, he is growing well, weighing in at 4 lbs 10 oz already. They are very pleased with his growth. Considering my blood pressure history, they expect a lower weight baby. My fluid levels are good and the blood flow through the cord is good. The only questionable reading this am was the blood pressure, but we're watching that and I guess I'll just have to take it easy this week:) Easier said than done with 5 other children and remodeling going on!! We'll try though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment