Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Monday again!!!

It's Monday again. I made it through another weekend of work (barely). It was a tough weekend for sure which resulted in some premature contractions:( I saw my OB this morning and am pretty sure this was my last weekend of work. I already have the note, just waiting to see what the staffing situation holds for my next scheduled weekend.

On another note, it's time to decide what this week holds. There is so much to do and I don't see it all getting done. But, we'll sure try. My dad is coming at the end of the week to help get some work done on the basement. So thankful for that. That means the menu for the week will be simple, then we'll feed Pappy well!!

Monday: hot dogs, mac n cheese, green beans, french fries

Tuesday: chicken gravy biscuits, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn

Wednesday: BBQ chicken, peas and asparagus, homemade mac n cheese

Thursday: homemade pizza

Friday: crock pot beef roast (new recipe)

Saturday: steak, homemade fries, baked beans, crescent rolls

Sunday: steak n gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment