Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Boys in Green


 A loss and a win for my boys in green.  Mr. Gamer's team lost 12-0. BOOOOOO!!!  They played hard though.  They lost against what is suppose to be the best team in their league, so I guess it could have been worse.  Not to mention,  there was a pretty bad call that lead to one of the touchdowns. (I sound like a biased mom, huh?)  Mr. Helper's team won 18-8, by the skin of their teeth.  They didn't play near to their ability and was tied until late in the 4th quarter.  NAIL BITTER!!!!  BUT,  my boy got past that offensive line and put a couple pretty good hits on their boys.  Can I get a whoop whoop??? 

Mr. Helper has another game on Thursday.  Hopefully they will be back to full strength and playing hard.  If not, I have a feeling their coach will put it to them in the next practice.  I laughed so hard at their game,  they dropped two punts and gave the ball back to the other team.  Their coach told them to run away from the ball next time, the result would be the same.  These guys are serious about their youth league football.  ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????  LOL

On the cute side,  Mini-Me got into the cheerleading spirit.  Check this out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment