Friday, September 16, 2011

A Winning Week

Tuesday September 13, 2011,  Berea Bulldogs beat Blue Ridge Tigers 28-6.  Give me a whoop-whoop!!!  That's my oldest #50.  I wish I  could have gotten a better picture, but every time I tried, that big boy # 98 got in my way.  I must say, I was a little nervous(that boy was BIG).  I think I had more butterflies than the boys did.  They did a great job.  Mr. Helper (#50) held his own against that big #98 and got around him a couple of times.  I was so proud. 
                                            
Here's Mr Gamer # 4.  Can you believe this guy plays defensive line.  He doesn't look very big, but that boy can bust through an offensive line like nobody's business (well, maybe I'm a little biased).  His team played Monday night September 12, 2011 against the Crusaders and beat them 22-0.  I was at Mr Helpers practice and didn't get any game photos of that one.  I heard that he broke through that offensive line and caused a fumble that one of his teammates ran back for a touchdown.  Again, can I get a whoop-whoop??  So proud of my boys.  This has been a very good experience for them and great exercise.  I should have let them sign up years ago.  I was just concerned about all the running it would cause and I was right.  Hubby and I are running in opposite directions on Mondays and Tuesdays now to get the boys to practice and games.  And often times, we end up at the same place in two different vehicles in order to let them watch each other's games.  FUN!!!!  I'm loving it.  Hopefully next week will be as good.

1 comment: