Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Plan for the Week (a little late)

Well, I'm a couple days late with this one, but have been focused on a few other things (like football and potty training).  We're not so busy this week.  Mr. Gamer had a game last night (which they won WHOOP-WHOOP)  and the rest of the week is just practice right around the corner. 

I am starting to count points with the Weight Watchers plan to try and get some of this excess weight off.  So,  I've got to try and be good with my food choices.  

Sunday - OUTBACK  (my last big hoorah)
Monday - Grilled chicken, glazed carrots, corn and peas
Tuesday - cubed steak n gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans and homemade bread
Wednesday - hot dogs, mac n cheese, steamed broccoli
Thursday - vegetable soup
Friday - spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread
Saturday - hubby duty (I work)
Sunday - again hubby duty (I again work)

I'm so thankful hubby steps up on the weekends I work.  He'll either order carry out, or fix something simple like hamburgers/ hotdogs, etc.  That way, I can sleep a little longer and not have to get up and fix supper. He's so sweet, most of the time :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment