Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mini-Me Turns 3

I'm a little late with this post, seeing as how Mini-Me's birthday was on Labor Day, but I've been a little busy. We have started our school year and both of my older boys are playing football. We are constantly on the go it seems. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday's are either practice or games or sometimes both (one with practice and one with a game). Hubby and I are sometimes waving at each other as we go in opposite directions.

Since Mini-Me's birthday was on Labor Day and I had to work the entire weekend, we celebrated the following Saturday. I made a Dora cake for her (that's what she asked for), we blew up balloons and had a good time. It was just our "little" family. She had a good time. This was her second little birthday celebration. Her Aunt Marsha in Alabama had some birthday cupcakes for her when they were visiting them over Labor Day weekend. I think she had a pretty good birthday overall. Now, if I can just get her to remember she's the big girl and not the baby and use the potty!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment