Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hawaiian Sweet Bread

I love, love, love the Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls, so when I found this recipe online for a bread machine,  I had to give it a try.  It turned out really well.  Hubby said it was better than my usual bread recipe,  and as usual,  there were no left overs.

Here's what you need:
        3/4 cup pineapple juice
        1 egg
        2 tablespoons vegetable oil
        2 1/2 tablespoons honey
        3/4 teaspoon salt
        3 cups bread flour
        2 tablespoons dry milk
        2 teaspoons fast rising yeast or 2 teaspoons quick-rising yeast

Place ingredients in bread machine.  My machine calls for the wet ingredients first then add the dry.
I used the sweet cycle on my machine,  but the recipe said you could use white or sweet.  I also changed it to light crust. 

In 2 hours 50 minutes,  I had a delicious loaf of sweet bread.


This is definitely a recipe that will be repeated in our household.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment