Monday, November 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday Nov 12 - Nov 18

Time to get back to the plan.  Last week we were in WV for the first part of the week.  My dad and grandma were still without power after Hurricane Sandy dumped about 18 inches of snow on them.  As a matter of fact,  they didn't get power back until just this past Saturday evening I believe.  That's almost 2 full weeks of no power!!  I wish I had my camera with me and ready as we were driving from my dad's house to my grandma's.  The roads were just littered with tree branches, electric poles, electric lines, and even a couple transformers.  It was a mess!!  Glad it's starting to get back to normal for them.

As for us,  we need to get back into the swing of things.  That means back to school,  back to work,  and back to plans and schedules to keep everything running semi-smoothly!!  I'm also trying to get things winter cleaned in prep for the holidays.  That means extra work for me and the kiddos.  I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is next week and then Christmas is just around the corner.  UGH!!!!

Here's this week's plan:

MONDAY - Crock pot Angel chicken with pasta

TUESDAY - Vegetable Soup

WEDNESDAY - Whole Chicken in a Crockpot, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, and rolls

THURSDAY - Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

FRIDAY - Hibachi steak and chicken with rice made at home (recipe next week)

SATURDAY - CAROLINA YOUTH RALLY, we'll be eating out

SUNDAY - Crock Pot Lasagna, Garlic Parmesan Bread


For more meal ideas for your family,  visit Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkine.


No comments:

Post a Comment