Friday, February 15, 2013

Favorite Thing Friday - Valentine's Day

Well,  for those that don't know me,  I'm married to a wonderful man,  BUT he's not a mushy, romantic type person.  I don't usually get flowers, candy,  or mushy love cards.

Before we get all upset,  I didn't say I never get anything,  just not typical things.

That leads to this years gift and my favorite Valentine gift so far:  a set of old chairs that PERFECTLY match my mom's antique table I have.

Isn't that lovely??  I absolutely cherish my mom's antiques.  They were something she loved to have and took great pride in them.  I guess that's why I love them too.  It's a part of her that I can keep close to me even though I'm far from home and she's in Heaven!!


I can't believe how well they go together.  The china cabinet in the back is also another piece my mom had.  They all look fabulous together in my RED kitchen!!!

Linking up at Favorite Thing Friday at Sippy Cup Chronicles as well as Photobucket

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment