Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday February 18

Last week was as close to a normal week as I think we've had since Christmas.  It was wonderful.  We got all our school work completed.   I was able to get my kitchen rearranged and keep it "mostly" clean all week.

Of course there was Valentine's Day as well.  I got these lovely chairs to go with my mom's antique table and hubby took me out to dinner on Friday night (though we ended up getting carry out and bringing it home).

Now,  we're that much closer to spring and warmer weather.  I can't wait.  These kiddos need to get outside a LOT MORE!!!

On to this week's plan:

MONDAY - Chicken N Dumplings, green beans, corn

TUESDAY - Ravioli and Italian garlic bread

WEDNESDAY - Taco night

THURSDAY - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, caramelized squash, homemade bread















FRIDAY - Brown Sugar Chicken and Rice

SATURDAY - Grilled hamburgers, roasted potatoes, baked beans

SUNDAY - Crock Pot Roast, Potatoes, and Carrots

For more menu planning ideas, visit  Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.



No comments:

Post a Comment