Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Menu Plan Monday April 21, 2014

Somehow, this never posted on Tuesday either.  Don't know what's going on, but I shall try again.

I sat down and planned my menu yesterday,  but I never had time to post it.  Story of my life; always a day late and a dollar short!!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter celebrating our risen Saviour.  I know we did.  You can see what my family did here.

N ow,  let's talk about food  I have a pretty simple menu planned this week.

MONDAY - chicken nuggets and french fries

TUESDAY - grilled pork tenderloin, grilled sweet potatoes, green beans   

WEDNESDAY - homemade pizza

THURSDAY - teryaki chicken and rice

FRIDAY - grilled chicken, corn on the cob, roasted potatoes

SATURDAY - stromboli

SUNDAY - homecoming at church - haven't decided what I'll be fixing to take yet.

For more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.




No comments:

Post a Comment