Monday, April 7, 2014

Menu Plan Monday April 7, 2014

The past few weeks have been very out of the routine for me.  I had surgery in mid March and was unable to cook, clean, or do much at all for a couple weeks.  Then,  just as I was feeling better,  my Grandma passed away in West Virginia.  So,  we had to take an unexpected trip up there for several days.

We are home now, and trying to get back into our normal routine.  I need to send out a big thank you to my sister-in-law who stayed here for a week after my surgery and took care of my crew.  It's a bit of a change going from cooking for a family of 4 to my crew of 8+ hers,  but she did GREAT!!!

Now,  to the meal planning for this week.  I'm hoping we can get one full week in without any surprises.  Of course, with a family of 8 that may be a bit much to hope for.

MONDAY - Potato soup and grilled cheese

TUESDAY - Homemade pizza

WEDNESDAY - Hibachi chicken with fried rice   



THURSDAY - Spaghetti and meatballs, Garlic Parmesan bread

FRIDAY - Breakfast for dinner

SATURDAY - Homemade chicken nuggets and french fries

SUNDAY - Out to eat

For more meal planning ideas, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment