Monday, June 9, 2014

Menu Plan Monday June 9, 2014

Last week was a disaster!!  I got a BAD sunburn on Tuesday after just sitting outside for 1 hour watching the little ones play in the pool. OUCH!!!  I wore my swimsuit top for the next three days because I couldn't stand any clothes touching my shoulders.  THEN,  I discovered one of my little angels had taken a permanent black marker and scribbled all over my antique secretary's desk.  I was LIVID!!!  Fortunately, my calm hubby took control of that situation.   That's just to name a couple.

Enough talk about last week, let's move on!!  It's a birthday week!  My firstborn turns 16 on Wednesday.  Where has the time gone??? 

We will be looking into learner's permits this week and he's been saving money for a car!!  Too much for my mommy mind to handle right now.  So,  let's get on to the menu!!!

MONDAY - steak on the grill, grilled sweet potatoes, watermelon


TUESDAY - chicken in a crock pot, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, rolls

WEDNESDAY - Birthday Boy's choice, but he hasn't decided yet.

THURSDAY - hamburgers, French fries, fruit salad

FRIDAY - chicken casserole, butternut squash, peas

SATURDAY - grilled chicken, roasted potatoes, corn on the cob

SUNDAY - spaghetti and meatballs

Hope everyone has a blessed week!!  For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment